G.I. Joe : Retaliation (2013)

G.I. Joe 2 AKA G.I. Joe: Retaliation

In Movie Theaters March 29, 2013

GI Joe 2 release date March 29, 2013.
The About face: In this sequel to G.I. Joe, which was released in theaters in 2009, the G.I. Joes are not only fighting their mortal enemy Cobra; they are forced to contend with threats from within the government that jeopardize their very existence.
The Wild side: Framed for crimes against the country, the G.I. Joe team is terminated by the President's order, and the surviving team members face off against Zartan, his accomplices, and the world leaders he has under his influence. The G.I. Joes are not only fighting their mortal enemy Cobra; they are forced to contend with threats from within the government that jeopardize their very existence.
The Movie facts: The first G.I. Joe movie in this franchise earned $150,201,498 in North American theaters.
Originally scheduled for release in August 2012, Paramount Pictures pushed back the release of G.I. Joe 2 to Spring 2013.
Oh, and did we mention... Channing Tatum is fucking hot. And REALLY nice in person. So is The Rock, for that matter, on both counts.
STARRING: Channing Tatum, Bruce Willis, The Rock, D.J. Cotrona, Byung-hun Lee, Ray Park, Adrianne Palicki, Jonathan Pryce, RZA, Ray Stevenson
DIRECTED BY: Jon M. Chu
STUDIO: Paramount Pictures
RATING: PG-13 (For violence, language)
G.I. JOE 2 Official Website: www.gijoemovie.com
DVD Release Date: TBD




No comments:

Post a Comment